Are you one of those who are ‘blessed’ with sparse and not-quite-even eyebrows? Or you simply dislike the shape of your brows. Don’t despair, today you can correct the shape of your eyebrows in different ways. You’ve probably heard the famous Shakespeare’s quote: “The eyes are the windows to your soul.” And if they are the window, then your eyebrows are the frame. So, make sure that window frame always looks good.
The two most popular treatments for eyebrow correction are the eyebrow tattoo and the eyebrow embroidery. Both treatments are pain-free and completely safe, but each has it’s own advantages and disadvantages. Let’s take a closer look and see which one is better.
Eyebrow Tattoo – Eyebrow tattoo is very similar to normal tattooing, but in fact it’s quite different. Permanent makeup technicians use different kinds of needles to inject colour pigments in order to give your brows the desired shape and colour. They inject the pigments directly to your dermis, below the epidermis. At the end of the procedure it is normal to have redness on your face. But don’t worry, all that will be gone in a week or two.
- The eyebrow tattoo last for 5 years or more. It requires very low maintenance as well. With very little effort you will have fuller-looking brows;
- Even women with oily skin have nothing to worry about. The eyebrow tattoo doesn’t come off that easily. The color of your eyebrows won’t smudge or fade away as easy as you think;
- Eyebrow tattoo is a safe, non-invasive procedure for allergy sufferers as well. It’s almost impossible to have allergic reactions after the treatment, but of course there are always some exceptions.
Eyebrow Embroidery – The cosmetic eyebrow embroidery is a new permanent makeup treatment. If you want to reduce the time spent on re-drawing your eyebrows, then this is another option you have to consider. This procedure is completely pain free and safe just like the eyebrow tattoo. Permanent makeup technicians apply natural color pigments directly onto the skin by using light ‘sewing strokes’. Compared to eyebrow tattoo, the color of the embroidery fades more quickly.
- Eyebrow embroidery is non-permanent treatment, which means that you can always re-shape your brows if you don’t like their shape after some time.
- The eyebrow embroidery is easier procedure than the eyebrow tattoo.
- It requires a touch-up every few moths. It lasts up to 2 years.